2. Information on the Website. Whilst every effort is made to update the information contained on this website, neither the Website Owner nor any third party or data or content provider make any representations or warranties, whether express, implied in law or residual, as to the sequence, accuracy, completeness or reliability of information, opinions, research information, data and/or content contained on the website (including but not limited to any information which may be provided by any third party or data or content providers) (”information”) and shall not be bound in any manner by any information contained on the website. the Website Owner reserves the right at any time to change or discontinue without notice, any aspect or feature of this website. No information shall be construed as advice and information is offered for information purposes only. You and your company rely on the information contained on this website at your own risk. If you find an error or omission at this site, please let us know.
3. Trade Marks. The trade marks, names, logos and service marks (collectively “trade marks”) displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trade marks of the Website Owner. Nothing contained on this website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trade mark without the prior written permission of the Website Owner.
4. External Links. External links may be provided for your convenience, but they are beyond the control of the Website Owner and no representation is made as to their content. Use or reliance on any external links and the content thereon provided is at your own risk. When visiting external links you must refer to that external websites terms and conditions of use. No hypertext links shall be created from any website controlled by you or otherwise to this website without the express prior written permission of the Website Owner. Please contact us if you would like to link to this website or would like to request a link to your website.
5. Not Legal Advice. Nothing in the Website is intended to create an attorney-client relationship. The contents of this Website and any publications included in the Website should not be deemed legal advice, and you should not rely on any part of the Website as legal advice related to your particular circumstances. Your use of the Website does not form an attorney-client relationship.
6. WARRANTIES. YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF WEBSITE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. WEBSITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. WEBSITE OWNER EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED, IMPLIED IN LAW OR RESIDUAL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. WEBSITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY THAT WEBSITE WILL MEET YOUR REQUIREMENTS, OR THAT WEBSITE OWNER WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE, OR ERROR-FREE; NOR DOES WEBSITE OWNER MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM THE USE OF WEBSITE, OR AS TO THE ACCURACY OR RELIABILITY OF ANY INFORMATION OBTAINED THROUGH WEBSITE. WEBSITE OWNER IS NOT LIABLE FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT ANY MATERIAL AND/OR DATA DOWNLOADED OR OTHERWISE OBTAINED THROUGH THE USE OF WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OF SUCH MATERIAL AND/OR DATA. WEBSITE OWNER MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH WEBSITE OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH WEBSITE. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM OR THROUGH WEBSITE SHALL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY MADE HEREIN.
7. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY. THE WEBSITE OWNER SHALL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR AND DISCLAIMS ALL LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSS, LIABILITY, DAMAGE (WHETHER DIRECT, INDIRECT OR CONSEQUENTIAL), PERSONAL INJURY OR EXPENSE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER WHICH MAY BE SUFFERED BY YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPANY), AS A RESULT OF OR WHICH MAY BE ATTRIBUTABLE, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, TO YOUR ACCESS AND USE OF THE WEBSITE, ANY INFORMATION CONTAINED ON THE WEBSITE, YOUR OR YOUR COMPANY’S PERSONAL INFORMATION OR MATERIAL AND INFORMATION TRANSMITTED OVER OUR SYSTEM.
8. Use of the Website. The Website Owner does not make any warranty or representation that information on the website is appropriate for use. By accessing the website, you warrant and represent to the Website Owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of information made available via the website.
9.1 Entire Agreement. These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the Website Owner in relation to your use of the website. Neither you nor the Website Owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation, warranty, promise or the like not recorded herein. Unless otherwise specifically stated these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings or representations, whether written or oral, between you and the Website Owner in respect of your use of the website.
9.2 Alteration The Website Owner may at any time modify any relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices. You acknowledge that by visiting the website from time to time, you shall become bound to the current version of the relevant terms and conditions (the “current version”) and, unless stated in the current version, all previous versions shall be superseded by the current version. You shall be responsible for reviewing the then current version each time you visit the website.
9.3 Conflict. Where any conflict or contradiction appears between the provisions of these website terms and conditions and any other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices, the other relevant terms and conditions, policies or notices which relate specifically to a particular section or module of the website shall prevail in respect of your use of the relevant section or module of the website.
9.4 Waiver. No indulgence or extension of time which either you or the Website Owner may grant to the other will constitute a waiver of or, whether by estoppel or otherwise, limit any of the existing or future rights of the grantor in terms hereof, save in the event or to the extent that the grantor has signed a written document expressly waiving or limiting such rights.
9.5 Cession. The Website Owner shall be entitled to cede, assign and delegate all or any of its rights and obligations in terms of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices to any third party.
9.6 Severability. All provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices are, notwithstanding the manner in which they have been grouped together or linked grammatically, severable from each other. Any provision of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices, which is or becomes unenforceable in any jurisdiction, whether due to voidness, invalidity, illegality, unlawfulness or for any reason whatever, shall, in such jurisdiction only and only to the extent that it is so unenforceable, be treated as pro non scripto and the remaining provisions of any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall remain in full force and effect.
9.7 Applicable laws. Any relevant terms and conditions, policies and notices shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of California without giving effect to any principles of conflict of law.